ACQUEAU Open Call supports projects with the potential of developing breakthrough innovations in the water sector.
ACQUEAU Open Call is a two-stage submission and evaluation process. It delivers the EUREKA ∑! label Label and thus facilitates access to national funding (but does not guarantee it).
Download here below the relevant documents
SUBMIT YOUR FULL PROJECT PROPOSAL
- ACQUEAU Open Call is open to any project idea in the context of the water cycle and the Blue Book.
- Proposals must involve at least two partners from two different participating countries.
- Proposals must have a strong market and exploitation orientation.
- The contribution from any given country must not exceed 70% of the total budget. In parallel, the contribution from any one partner (affiliated organisations count as one partner) must not exceed 70% of the total budget either.
Keys to success :
- Contact and start negotiations with your National Funding Authorities in parallel to the Open Call process.
- Make sure your proposal is complete and respect ACQUEAU eligibility criteria
- Pay attention to the style of your proposal – it should be easy to read, clear, comprehensive and reflect the degree of innovation evident and the potential for successful exploitation.
SPRING session 2016 OPEN
The spring session 2016 is now open.
The next cut-off deadline for Project Outline Submission is March 1st 2016, 17:00 CET. OPEN
The cut-off deadline for Full Project Proposal Submission is April 15th 2016, 17:00 CET.