2015 marks the 3rd year for the World Water-Tech North America summit, supported by WaterTAP Ontario. Held on October 6-8, the summit will focus on city resilience and the future for advanced technologies in strengthening our urban water networks.
Leading edge municipalities, private utilities, corporate investors, engineering giants and emerging technology companies will meet in Toronto to discuss new paths to finance and develop smart, connected infrastructure and closed loop resource recovery systems.
50+ speakers will address the most urgent questions facing today’s water industry:
- What does it mean to be a water smart city?
- How can we build better, more liveable cities by fostering innovation?
- What are the most innovative financing models for water projects?
- Where are the most commercial opportunities in energy generation and nutrient recovery?
- Is re-use the key to creating more resilient cities?
- How can the right investor accelerate development and commercialisation?
- What can we learn from partnerships between technology companies and engineering giants?
To take a look to the list of the speakers and register, please, visit the event website!