Eureka network, together with Danube Region, launches a Multilateral Call for cross-border co-operative projects. The call results from an initiative following the EU Strategy for the Danube Region (EUSDR), endorsed by the European Council in 2011, which aims at a closer collaboration by creating “synergies and coordination between existing policies and initiatives taking place across the Danube Region”.
The eligibility criteria for projects and consortia are:
- The call addresses consortia of at least two independent enterprises from at least two of the participating countries who want to carry out a collaborative project.
- The proposed project must be an industry driven research and development project in which the project partners are collaborating to realize a new, innovative product, process or service
- Proposals may stem from any thematic or technological area.
- The only restriction is that the project must be of civilian purpose.
- Projects need to be balanced, a single project partner may not account for more than 75% of the project cost.
- The recommended project duration is between 12 and 36 months.
The countries participating in the initiative are: Austria (AT), Bosnia and Hercegovina (BA), Bulgaria (BG), Croatia(HR), Czech Republic (CZ),Germany ( DE),Hungary(HU),Montenegro (ME), Romania (RO), Serbia (RS), Slovak Republic (SK).
To check the availability of budget and the funding opportunities in your country please download the call information.
Opening of the Call: March 9, 2015
Deadline for Project Outlines : April 30, 2015, 17:00 CET
Deadline for Project Submission: June 17, 2015, 17:00 CET
Labeling of successful Applications: October 2015 / January 2016